My two different versions of Padre Pio. My first painting I went with more grey tones in Acrylic paints. Where as if you look at the second painting of Padre I used more brown tones in Acrylic paints.
I'm not sure what many others use as far as their Acrylic paints but I tend to stay between a couple brands only because the colors they offer give me more of a nice variance in color. Plus they are affordable. Not saying I don't try others every now and than. But I do like the Artist's Loft and Master's Touch. These are the two brands I used to complete these two Painting's.

My first Padre Pio was given to a women with a big heart and who gives without asking for anything in return.
My second Padre Pio was sold on a auction and went for more than the asking price.
Hoping to continue the paintings of many glorious people.

Theresa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog